The first batch of TRAINERS after The Train Trainer Programme is out and ready to launch themselves in the ENVIRONMENT. The first question, post completion that comes to my own mind is, Have I Achieved What I Set Out For? The answer to the same is, NO!! NO!!!......... it Has Been Much More Than That!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was the first feel that i had when i was standing on the last day, for my final Extempore Viva-Voce, in front of NONE ELSE but ARTHUR F. CARMAZZI, the Leading Leadership GURU of the world. As I went through the paces of the final outflow of what i had learnt over the last 11 days, I could feel THE TRANSFORMATION IN MESELF.
I also thought about, how i could be part of the contribution that i had ever imagined earlier, to the environment around me to make it that much better. I APPLIED THAT TO THE THREE NEIGHBOURS THAT I HAD ON MY FLIGHT BACK TO DELHI.
The glint of curiosity in the eyes of Cheryl, a young HR Executive; Mr Pillay, the President in an Insurance Company and Rameshwar, a young Executive with Wipro, said it all. They all saw the TRANSFORMATION and wanted the same in them and the Environment around them.
I have little to add there after that the scope for self-improvement is a plenty; the need exists to understand THYSELF and the ENVIRONMENT that much Better TO MAKE IT CLICK and IMPROVE THE PRODUCTIVITY TO A POINT OF NO RETURN.
Do you know how you can actually make a difference to the environment?................................. Will it make you all feel you feel good that you are achieving to your optimum, if not more?.... Will you like to be the one who can make a difference to your friends?............................. Would you like to be the initiator to a better group dynamics that can function like a well oiled machine?
The take is all yours. This is just a beginning friends. The WORLD AWAITS YOU!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Saturday, November 13, 2010
DAY-6: TRAIN THE TRAINERS’ PROGRAMME- DIRECTIVE COMMUNICATION PSYCHOLOGY AT LONAVALA 08 TO 18 NOV 2010
Another gruesome long day!!
The day commenced with the application of Emotional Drives and the Human Drivers. No!! No!! Stupid, NOT the ONES’ THAT DRIVE the CARS!! These are those who can’t be seen, if NOT DELIBERATE. They actually drive the human beings.
These along with the positive, negative aspects of the Human Drivers along with the Need Sucking were adequately driven home by a great interactive tool- HUMAN DRIVERS CHALLENGE.
Thereafter, we also covered some of the Instincts in the Human Beings. We understood “Fear and Courage” as never before!!!
Fear of ‘Fall and Noise” are predominant in a baby was analysed and accepted. The fear of ‘Failure, Unknown and Loss’ came up for discussion next.
Knowing our BOSSES, We also asked if ‘fear’ can be used to control people. No!! Not et-all, cried Arthur, THE GURU. It was possible, for a short time before the environment became wiser. The need for security was considered directly related to FEAR. Give the environment, Assurance, Growth and Excellence, the FEAR VAMOOSES!!!
Fear was also found proportionate to Risk. Greater the Fear, greater would be the Risk. Is FEAR an Assumption, whispered one of the future DCI Trainer? No!! Whispered back Arthur, it was a primary Human Instinct designed for SURVIVAL.
COURAGE, figured next in the discussion. Am I courageous? Yes, all of us are. Even a common man is courageous, especially when he has to be brave AT HOME in front of HIS BETTER HALF!!! No, especially when he has to play the role of a leader.
Even the child who has to go on the stage for a performance has to have courage. Courage is actually a COGNITIVE PROCESS.
Do You Have it in You? Courage!! No!! The COGNITIVE BRAIN???
Have fun tonight and wait for the TESTING EXERCISES that I have to take, one on Stage and the other on Paper……….Well, No Respites... In any case, Here I come DAY-7………………..
Friday, November 12, 2010
DIRECTIVE COMMUNICATION TRAIN THE TRAINER
PROGRAMME AT LONAVALA 08-18 NOV 2010: DAY-5
1. Day 5 entered with the carry forward of the course content covered on Day 4. The leadership GURU, Arthur F. carmazzi himself had covered ‘Being Right’ and ‘The Color Brain Analysis’ on the fourth day.
2. Having being a trainer of sorts for the last four years, it was for the first time that I had covered the ‘Human Analysis’ in such a detail. To speak the truth, in my 49 years of existence, having mentored a cross section of ‘Students’, ‘Candidates, both for NDA, IMA and the IIMs’, I had no inkling that the ‘Human Analysis’, so covered by ‘THE RENOWNED LEADERSHIP GURU Himself’ could have brought such clarity to my understanding of the ‘Human Brain’.
3. To say that ‘The Human Brain’ lay split open with the reasoning so very evident as to how an individual behaves when alone or in a group, would not be incorrect. In fact, yesterday, during the tea-breaks, based on the ‘theoretical details’, Tools Employed for the Analysis’ and ‘The Conduct of Exercises’, while in attendance of the Programme, analysed three of my clients, in Delhi and Chandigarh.
4. How a person can be best suited and accordingly recruited and/or adopted to a particular task/job, based on his ‘Brain Colour’ was a revelation to me. The secret of making a few changes in my organisation set up to bring out major increase in productivity lay bare in front of me.
5. How much this knowledge will help me to transform, self and so many, in and around my environment and those organisations who wish to improve their productivity, is seemingly now a reality rather than a dream that I have been seeing for some time now. Well!! As they say, ‘Better Late Than Never’.
6. The Attendees, in groups of two today demonstrated their abilities at a ‘Sales Presentation’. A job, which is the start point for taking on to any of the transformation exercises. It was being attempted on the discussed and well established guidelines of the complete programme. Lessons were leant from the presentations so that the same can bring out best results to change the environment around us.
7. For the first time, I was exposed to the ‘Emotional Drive’ aspects of the Human Beings. This has opened fresh vistas in me to establish as to how we behave individually with each other. By just increasing our ‘Circle of Tolerance’, we can have better understanding and relationships within the groups.
8. Why a student/candidate performs and the other does not, is crystal clear now. Why a husband and wife fight over trivial issue is clearer to me today, after 26 years of my married life. Why my colleagues do not achieve their targets and why the groups underperform is so very evident now.
9. ‘Need Sucking’ explained why we behaved so very negative when instigated. I also understood as to why I ever instigated anyone else. Will you not agree that knowing to a large extent as to how and why an individual behaves in a given circumstance makes things better for us to understand GROUP DYNAMICS?
10. The participants spent the evening at the poolside campfire in the resort and rejuvenated to freshen up due to the tough last three days and prepare themselves for another rough Day 6 tomorrow.
11. Looking forward to the Grilling six more days of the content of learning!!
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
TRAIN THE TRAINER PROGRAMME AT LONAVALA 08-18 NOV 2010
1. Conduct of Day two of Directive Communication Psychology Train the Trainer programme started at Lonavala with a difference. The first batch of TOP TEN selected across the country were put through their paces of making the presentations on the lines as coached personally by none other than the world famous Arthr F. Carmazzi.
2. The Trainers made presentations on the following:
(a) How the environ affects you.
(b) History of Directive Communication Psychology.
(c) Focus and the RAS.
(d) Why are you right and the Blame Game.
(e) Encoded Assumptions and the Rules of Engagement.
(f) The Reptilian Brain.
(g) Circle of Tolerance and Breaking of Barriers.
3. The trainers thereafter went on to learn the ‘Colored Glass Syndrome’, through which they could see and analyse the underlying “Brains in the Human Resource Industry”. The ‘Genetic Brain Processing’ would enable the trainers to match the HR interviewed and chosen against the job that has been designated to him.
4. The techniques analysed and if applied would enable the “Trainers” to identify and obviate the difficulties being faced by the CORPORATE HOUSES in OPTIMISING their Human Resource in terms of their OUTPUTS.
5. The techniques learnt today would enable ‘better results from the employees’ and ‘harness their natural strengths’. It would not only ‘create an environment that is more productive and motivated’ but in the process also ‘make the individuals a better manager or a leader’.
6. “DC Psychology, Train the Trainer Programme” has the focus towards making the “Place of Work” a “Better Productive Arena” of tomorrow.