Wednesday, November 10, 2010
DAY 2 OF DIRECTIVE COMMUNICATION PSYCHOLOGY
TRAIN THE TRAINER PROGRAMME AT LONAVALA 08-18 NOV 2010
1. Conduct of Day two of Directive Communication Psychology Train the Trainer programme started at Lonavala with a difference. The first batch of TOP TEN selected across the country were put through their paces of making the presentations on the lines as coached personally by none other than the world famous Arthr F. Carmazzi.
2. The Trainers made presentations on the following:
(a) How the environ affects you.
(b) History of Directive Communication Psychology.
(c) Focus and the RAS.
(d) Why are you right and the Blame Game.
(e) Encoded Assumptions and the Rules of Engagement.
(f) The Reptilian Brain.
(g) Circle of Tolerance and Breaking of Barriers.
3. The trainers thereafter went on to learn the ‘Colored Glass Syndrome’, through which they could see and analyse the underlying “Brains in the Human Resource Industry”. The ‘Genetic Brain Processing’ would enable the trainers to match the HR interviewed and chosen against the job that has been designated to him.
4. The techniques analysed and if applied would enable the “Trainers” to identify and obviate the difficulties being faced by the CORPORATE HOUSES in OPTIMISING their Human Resource in terms of their OUTPUTS.
5. The techniques learnt today would enable ‘better results from the employees’ and ‘harness their natural strengths’. It would not only ‘create an environment that is more productive and motivated’ but in the process also ‘make the individuals a better manager or a leader’.
6. “DC Psychology, Train the Trainer Programme” has the focus towards making the “Place of Work” a “Better Productive Arena” of tomorrow.